Teens & Adult Counselling
Do you need someone to talk to?
No matter what you are experiencing right now, having someone to talk to can make a significant difference in your life.
Sharing your story in your own words can have such a healing affect on you, and being received by someone who provides you with a safe space, non-judgmental and understanding is profound.
As a Registered Professional Counsellor it is my role to provide you with a safe space where you will experience understanding, insight and clarity.
As a Holistic Counsellor your counselling sessions will be tailored to you, utilising healing modalities that I feel will support you. My approach is person centred therapy, which essentially means it is client led.
Feeling unsure? Why not book a free consultation.
The free online video consultation is an opportunity for us to meet each other and for you to share the challenges you have been experiencing. It is also an opportunity for me to share with you how I can support you.
I offer this complimentary no-obligation session as I feel it is very important that you feel safe and comfortable before commencing counselling and that I am the right fit for you.
Free Online Video Consultation (Zoom Online Secure Platform)
We meet in a secure online video platform called Zoom, allowing us to talk and connect with each other from the comfort of your home. Great thing about Zoom is you can access it from anywhere you have a device, such as mobile phone, ipad or laptop without the need to download any software.
This obligation free session gives you the opportunity to feel into whether I am the right therapist for you and if so we will set your intentions and goals for your first 4 sessions and get you booked into a day and time that suits your schedule.
Why engage in Counselling?
- You need a non-judgemental space to share your story
- You are experiencing a challenging time in your life and need support
- You have experienced a deep loss and need support to process your feelings and emotions
- You want to learn new coping strategies to manage your stress and/or anxiety symptoms
- You are having trouble coping with your emotions and need support to regulate your emotions
- You feel ready to heal from a painful past experience
- Experiencing conflict in your relationship with a partner or family members
- Needing support to understand friendship issues
Feeling safe, heard and understood within a therapeutic relationship is attributed to more than 70% of achieving therapeutic goals and change, it’s important to connect with the right counsellor and experience a high-quality therapeutic service.
Book a free video consultation with me so that you can decide if I am the right fit for you.